Customer Advisor / Customer Service Specialist with Romanian
We service expats who want to settle their financial and official matters in Norway, Denmark and Finland. We provide information, collect documentation, and assist in the entire online service process.
The work consists of customer service and constant availability after the phone at set hours from Monday to Friday. We are looking for motivated person ready to work with a large number of clients.
A chance for development and gaining experience in a company operating on the European market is waiting for you. Together we will implement interesting and necessary projects.
- transparent bonus system - attractive salary,
- possibility of remote work,
- friendly atmosphere in a harmonious team (far from corporate principles),
- remuneration for the period of training and implementation to work,
- private healthcare
- co-financing for life insurance,
- co-financing for the Multisport package,
- modern work tools and real participation in the processes of planning promotional and sales activities,
- well-equipped snack bar (drinks, sweets, fruit, snacks),
We are looking for people:
- who know Romanian - necessary condition
- wanting to develop their skills and competences in working with the client,
- able to adapt available solutions to customer needs,
- full of energy and confidence,
- open to feedback and able to benefit from it,
- who additionally have knowledge of another foreign language, e.g. English - as an asset,
You will deal with:
- contact with the customer who sent the request for an offer (by phone and email),
- verification of the correctness of documentation sent by clients,
- building relationships with clients,
Please send your CV by 22/06/2020. to the address email@example.com in the subject line: Romanian customer advisor.
Please add the clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ).