Client adviser with Lithuanian language
We have been present on the Norwegian market for 13 years. We value the Scandinavian model of customer approach and partner relations in the team. Brand recognition and a multitude of satisfied customers mean that we get more customers interested in professional advice and care. We offer a workplace in a comfortable office, in a nice friendly atmosphere, where drinks, sweets and fruit are available every day. We also don't forget that man does not live by work alone, which is why we have non-wage benefits for you and an invitation to numerous events.
Place of work: Gdańsk
- Telephone and email customer service: we work with a large group of regular customers and new customers who have shown interest in our service themselves,
- Verification of the correctness of documentation provided by clients,
- Building long-term relationships with customers (a significant proportion of customers, thanks to the satisfaction of working with us, re-use our services).
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You know the Lithuanian language - a necessary requirement, Russian or / and Polish will be an advantage,
- You don't have to have experience - we'll teach you everything,
- You like to have a real impact on the way you implement the tasks entrusted to you - we do not impose, we work out the best solutions together.
What you will receive from us:
- Attractive salary,
- Internal training and a mild implementation process to prepare you for work,
- The possibility of implementing additional projects in the field of sales, customer service or marketing,
- Employment contract / cooperation b2b / commission - to choose,
- Work in a modern office building in a business environment in a well-connected location,
- A friendly atmosphere, far from corporate principles and a flexible approach,
- Non-wage benefits (free medical care, co-financing for the Multisport card and life insurance),
- A well-equipped snack bar (drinks, sweets, fruit, coffee),
- Relocation package for people outside the Tri-City.
Are you wondering if this is a job for you? Send your CV to email@example.com and we will dispel your doubts during the recruitment interview.
Please include the following clause in the application: "I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the implementation of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133. item 883). "
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates.